Wouldn’t it be lovely if giant dogs roamed the earth? Although these pictures might have you thinking there’s a new breed of giant dog, they were all taken using a photography technique called forced perspective.
This technique employs an optical illusion which makes these adorable dogs appear to be much, MUCH bigger than they actually are. Watch out, it looks like a breed of Dogzillas are on the loose!
1. This is the cutest giant Chewbacca EVER!
2. Here we see Dogzilla giving this building some serious side eye.
3. Forget horseback riding, I’d much rather ride on the back of a giant dog!
4. This one made me do a double take!
5. Dogzilla took a break from terrorizing the city to take in some of the sights.
6. The toy car never stood a chance against Dogzilla.
7. Giant dogs make great shade.
8. Attack of the giant dog!
9. Looks like we’re gonna need a bigger dog house.
10. “What’s that smell?”
12. Taking this giant pooch on walks must be pretty hard.
13. Dogzilla loves a good beach day.
14. Dogzilla, ruler of the cliff.
15. Obedience training for giant dogs is definitely a two-person job.